• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Young Link Guide! By Renth.

Renth

Smash Hero
You should write a young link guide
Basicitys
Neutral A: Swing sword attack.
Neutral AA: Swing sword attack 2.
Neutral AAA: Swing Sword Sword Sword Sword.

Up Tilt: Swing Sword uppity.
Down Tilt: Swing Sword at feet.
Forward Tilt: Stretch sword swingity.

Up Aerial: Point swordity to the skyity in the air.
Down Aerial: Point swordity to the groundity in the air.
Back Aerial: Kickity twice in the air.
Forward Aerial: Swingity sword in circle in the air.
Neutral Aerial: Kickity kick.

Neutral B: Flaming Bow arrow shooty thing.
Forward B: Throw spinning stick.
Down B: Pluck Bomb out of arse.

Grab: hoot shottity extends and grapples to stages too! omg!

Up Smash-ity: Swing swordity upwards 3 times
Down Smash-ity: kills people easily! goes on the groundity in front and behind you.
Forward Smash-ity: You can delay the first swing to make the 2nd one come out later!!!

Kill Movitys

Neutral Airity: At high percentages it kills stuff.
Down Smash-ityy: Has a lot of knock back, I think that's a good thing in smash brothers.
Down Tilt: Can meteor spike people omg!

Comboities

Throw bombitys at ememities, Young Links bomb explodes 4 times! which means if you drop it with Z over the center part of brinstar it'll break the stage apart with 1 bomb!! but if you throw it down hard it won't break them.

After you bombity someone you can spinny stick them then an aerial of your choice!

Styles!

The D20ity style: Run away, throw stuff, run away, throw more stuff, amazing spacing with aerials, throw more stuff, and down smash.

The Jash ity style: RAWRITY I WANT YOUR BLOOD run attack, attack, never stop swinging your swordity.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
What about the Timat-ity style? Throw **** together and hope it works! Killing moves? Suicide D-airs! That'll teach em...

...well..that and shffle U-airs to a d-air.

On a serious note, D-air is actually a wicked killing move for y.link, just slightly more difficult than the d-smash to pull off :p

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
This guide made my young link better.

thanks alot

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I think you need to up some of your matches tbh

Top Bottom