• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new Smash Bros Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
I just put up a new smash bros clan. It's called Smash Strikers. You can sign up, and then join the clan by joining the usergroup. The forums are bare right now, but eventually they will have many more members. You can also request to make your own clans if you wish. The site is [snip] and you can go to the forums by clicking forums, or one of the subsections. :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I don't think this is the correct area to put this in.

I'll check out the website though.

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
Oh, sorry. Thank you for checking out the site though. I am posting it on the top 100 smash bros clans list. By chance, what is the category I put this in?

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
Yes

Then I will make you the leader of it and you will get a message asking for things like whit color you want your clan to appear as, and what you want the picture to be. Also, if I forgot to mention, you get unlimited PMs, (mailbox Size), size of avatar, and size of uploads. :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yes

Then I will make you the leader of it and you will get a message asking for things like whit color you want your clan to appear as, and what you want the picture to be. Also, if I forgot to mention, you get unlimited PMs, (mailbox Size), size of avatar, and size of uploads. :)
That sounds good. Unfortunately, my e-mail address is not working. So I cannot activate my account. Could you do this for me? My username is Will
Thanks if you can.

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
Users can't create their own groups, and there can't be too many clans. I also might make it so that you have to be a member of the Smash Strikers Clan to create your own, because that is the main one on the site.

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
That sounds good. Unfortunately, my e-mail address is not working. So I cannot activate my account. Could you do this for me? My username is Will
Thanks if you can.
I can activate your account, but it might be awhile. I have to go somewhere in about one minute

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
Thanks if you can.
Wait, I have another Idea. I could make you an @smashstrikers.com email!!!! If you want, of course. It would be POP 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom