• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new mode: Baseball!

Far fetched? Keep reading:
In melee I have grown a little bored of some battles. Remedy? Pichu Baseball!
I know this sounds a little sadistic but what I do is a friend and myself set items to normal with home run bats, set stock to nine lives, then both of us use pichu on final destination.
So, the first player to get the bat is the batter up, and the other pichu goes on the other side of the field to charge up their side b towards the batter. Then the batter must swing their bat at the right time to home run the other pichu and not get killed themselves.
If crates/capsules fell (which would block the side b) we'd clear them with the batter.
Thoughts? You should really try this: it's just madness!

orintemple

Smash Lord
Ok, sounds like something you could do if you were bored, although I rarely get bored with normal battles. But how exactly to respond to this thread I don't know.

Top Bottom