• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new melee series?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Being inspired by superdoodleman i have decided to make a melee series similer to his "The last tier war" Series. So i need the following types of people

• 1 script writter (Yes i know i havent even came up with a script yet)
  • Voice actors (Plz tell me what character you would like to do and give me a sample by saying "Hello my name is (Characters name)" Also must have A good mic. Must not be fuzzy
  • Filmers (You MUST have an action replay and a capture card to be in this spot. Also you must know how to use them)

Now you can contact me via msn messenger at BHLMRO@hotmail.com so pretty much you have to have msn to be in this to...Sorry about that T_T

So add me on msn and post here if you would like to try out. Thx!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Um I would like to try out as the Voice of Jigglypuff.

I can Film as well since I have AR and a capturing device.

Right now I'm setting up my MSN.

BTW is it only 1 filmer or multiple filmers, cause if its only one then I'll just let sombody else do it.

Garuda

Smash Ace
So... did I get the part? And if not, can I try someone else?

Top Bottom