• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Mario Enemy?

T-major

Smash Champion
I support Bowser Jr. for a new Mario villian, and Kamek for a Yoshi villian. they would both be unique characters, and are pretty popular from what I know. I personaly wouldn't use Kamek if he got in, because all I can remembver him doing is making things bigger. but if Bowser Jr. used his paint brush (which he probably would) then I would most likely try him out.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hes the best candidate for a new mario enemy, kamek is more of a yoshi character IMO, so gotta go with bowser jr/shadow mario...

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Bowser Jr. would be a really cool addition, but how come you didn't add any of the original Koopa Kids??? I mean they added old school characters in SSBM, like Ice Climbers and Mr. G&W so they could add the Koopa Kids

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Shy guy's customes:
Red Guy
Blue Guy
Yellow Guy
Green Guy
Purple Guy
Black Guy
White Guy
Fly Guy
Spy Guy
Stilt Guy
Baloon Guy
General Guy
Fire Guy
Ice Guy
Extremley Obese Guy (Paper Mario 64 XD)
Shy Guy Horde
It would be cool to see Shy Guys as characters. Shy Guys use to me my favorite characters until I saw Bowser Jr.! Bowser Jr. AND Koopa Kids for Brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Bowser Jr. would be a really cool addition, but how come you didn't add any of the original Koopa Kids??? I mean they added old school characters in SSBM, like Ice Climbers and Mr. G&W so they could add the Koopa Kids
Sorry, but the term "Koopa Kid" is now reserved for those stupid generic mini-Bowser from the Mario Party games.

Yes, the "Koopalings" DEFIUNTELY have to return! Brawl could be a good start.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I'd prefer they return in a game where they could all appear, like the next Mario adventure game or something. I doubt the Koopalings or the Koopa Kids will make character appearances. At most, they will be trophies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
agree with uncle kenny, there are like 5 koopalings, more or less, hwo would sakurai choose which koopaling to add, and how it will not be fair for the others, Im hoping they do reappear in future mario games, hell they may appear in mario galaxy, but doubt it, but not in brawl...

as for shy guy, u c in the 2nd trailer the mario kart level, instead of the average kart riders, u have shy guys, why u ask? wont it be odd if u use mario, and u get hit by mario on his kart? sakurai added shy guy probably so that wouldnt happend, seeing how shy guys are one of few mario enemis with both arms/hands and feet, he added the shy guys to replace the average kart riders, so anyone from mario kart could have a chance... except waluigi...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'd prefer they return in a game where they could all appear, like the next Mario adventure game or something. I doubt the Koopalings or the Koopa Kids will make character appearances. At most, they will be trophies.
Yeah, you make a good point. There are 7 of them, and we can waste 7 slots on More Mario characters...

Top Bottom