• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new kind of Trainer: Kyurem, Armaldo and Runerigus. Perfect Equality for this Maniac

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Now I know what you're thinking, why another trainer and why those Pokemon. You're probably thinking it's too random. But what if I told you it's not random. What if I also told you that there are 6 types and 3 regions not represented in Smash with a playable character. Yeah now you see where I'm going.

Armaldo, the Rock Bug from hoenn
Kyrurem, the Ice Dragon from Unova
Runerigus, the Ground Ghost from Galar.

Together, these three Pokemon for the only trio of Pokemon (not counting any pre evolutions) that would represent every Pokemon type AND every region.

The perfect Pokemon representation!!

What do you think? If this were to happen, what trainer should use these Pokemon? Any thoughts?

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Thinking about it, we have a Gen 7 Pokemon (one who is much worse than palossand) but thankfully Gen 8 introduced it's own ghost ground type

Runerigus!!!!

I hereby declare this thread a Kyurem, Armaldo and Runerigus thread

Edit: sorry fogbadge fogbadge

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Thinking about it, we have a Gen 7 Pokemon (one who is much worse than palossand) but thankfully Gen 8 introduced it's own ghost ground type

Runerigus!!!!

I hereby declare this thread a Kyurem, Armaldo and Runerigus thread

Edit: sorry fogbadge fogbadge
well at least runerigus is prettu cool as well

Top Bottom