• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new found tech in doubles!!

Whisperer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Refuseful
3DS FC
4527-8640-3489

Me and two other friends, playing super smash bros 3DS at school discovered this funny suicide with ROB (Robicide). I'm sure this will work in the Wii U version of smash.

I wasn't sure why this particularly worked until i re-watched it. I tried it on training with Diddy Kong and other small characters; but no luck. This lead to to conclude that it was me (Falco) that pushed ROB towards the left, so his character was slightly hanging over the edge of Final Destination; leading to when he flew up and down his animation was now off the map and now finishing it off the map. Ending in a very funny outcome.

If anyone has another ideas of why this worked please comment below.

Last edited:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
well, since the grab (more grabs can be possible, mostly those that jumps) disables ledge grab command near a ledge and that falco do push rob so he is outside FD, making him not able to grab the ledge and die!

Top Bottom