• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new face

Hattori

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1633-4181-4196
Hello Hattori here I am new. I would like to say a little bit about myself.
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/PM/SSB4, why? I play any character that fits my style or who I really like.
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? To be a part of the smash community.
  • Do you attend tournaments? Nope but, I would like to and play at a high level.
  • My interests outside of Smash Bros is anime and games. Anime I like are Yu Yu Hakusho, Space Dandy, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop. Now for games RPG's like Xenoblade, Tales of series, and Chrono Trigger. Also I play many more genres from platformers to fighting.
  • What other communities are you a part of? I am part of an anime club at my college.
  • Well I guess that is it.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hello Hattori here I am new. I would like to say a little bit about myself.
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/PM/SSB4, why? I play any character that fits my style or who I really like.
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? To be a part of the smash community.
  • Do you attend tournaments? Nope but, I would like to and play at a high level.
  • My interests outside of Smash Bros is anime and games. Anime I like are Yu Yu Hakusho, Space Dandy, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop. Now for games RPG's like Xenoblade, Tales of series, and Chrono Trigger. Also I play many more genres from platformers to fighting.
  • What other communities are you a part of? I am part of an anime club at my college.
  • Well I guess that is it.
Interesting. I just have a couple of follow up questions.
1. Which characters fit your style? Which characters do you really like?
2. Why do you want to be a member of the Smash community?
:troll:

But seriously, it is great to have you here as one of us! We could always use more "us."

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Salutations! I'm inclined to like you more since our usernames sound rather similar :awesome:

I especially enjoy Yu Yu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop from the anime you've listed. That Bebop soundtrack <3

Hattori

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1633-4181-4196
Interesting. I just have a couple of follow up questions.
1. Which characters fit your style? Which characters do you really like?
2. Why do you want to be a member of the Smash community?
:troll:

But seriously, it is great to have you here as one of us! We could always use more "us."
1. Characters that I can have fun with like Roy he has options or Link he has projectiles to use.
2. I want to be a member because I want to learn more of the Smash community and be part of it's evolution.
Salutations! I'm inclined to like you more since our usernames sound rather similar :awesome:

I especially enjoy Yu Yu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop from the anime you've listed. That Bebop soundtrack <3
Yeah got to love the ost from Bebop and I must say some of my favorite ost are from the original Naruto then it is Bleach, One Piece, Hitman Reborn, Rurouni Kenshin to name some.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
1. Characters that I can have fun with like Roy he has options or Link he has projectiles to use.
2. I want to be a member because I want to learn more of the Smash community and be part of it's evolution.

Yeah got to love the ost from Bebop and I must say some of my favorite ost are from the original Naruto then it is Bleach, One Piece, Hitman Reborn, Rurouni Kenshin to name some.
I couldn't compose a top 5 or anything, but if I had to declare a favorite ost for anime, the award probably goes to Samurai Champloo.

Hattori

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1633-4181-4196
I couldn't compose a top 5 or anything, but if I had to declare a favorite ost for anime, the award probably goes to Samurai Champloo.
Very true Samurai Champloo is a great anime with an ost hard to beat. Dang it now I got to listen to the ost on youtube now xD.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Very true Samurai Champloo is a great anime with an ost hard to beat. Dang it now I got to listen to the ost on youtube now xD.
I listen to it literally everyday. It comes on when I wake up, and I use it to get me to sleep as well. So you could say that the ost for SC really means a lot to me :grin:

Hattori

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1633-4181-4196
Cool I keep Samurai Champloo on a playlist just for me to play when I just want to relax. Samurai Champloo is one of those ost where you can't really stop listening too with it's Hip-Hop and Down Tempo music.

Top Bottom