• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Challenger Has Arrived

SwiftZephyr

Smash Rookie
NNID
ElementalZephyr
3DS FC
3883-5807-4344
Hello Smashboards! I am new to the smash community so i wanted to introduce myself! I go by Zephyr and have played smash pretty much all my life. I have also been into the competitive scene and like most others got into it around the time of Melee although pretty late in its lifespan. I mainly play SSB4 and plan to get into the tournament scene maining Robin. Gotta main Robin cuz ya know magic and swords and Fire Emblem Awakening #2gud. I joined the boards to get to know the community better and get into the competitive scene. I look forward to getting to know the smash community even better and look forward to seeing you all on the Battlefield :) (hehe get it)!

Last edited:

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Clever joke, milord! Welcome to Smashboards, enjoy your stay here! Cool to see another Robin main joining the site. :)

BrotherHowe

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrotherHowe
Welcome to the Smashboards friend! If you are looking for someone to practice against, hit me up.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm a bit late, but welcome to the boards~

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

Top Bottom