• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Challenger Has Appeared (Deer Park/Houston, Tx)

NackJicholson

Smash Rookie
NNID
NackJicholson
Hello guys/girls I just signed up for Smashboards a few days ago and i'm really new to the competitive scene and have only played melee competitive for about 4 months now the other years were casual (as the usual answer goes) but I would love if anyone locally would hit me up to play cause I would really enjoy playing new people outside my group of friends and just learning and adapting to new playstyles!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome to SWF Nack!

I'm not too sure where or how close La Porte is to say Houston but we have a section dedicated for the Southwest players. You should find the appropiate thread to your scene or close to it.

Give thanks to the Emperor and the Empress for your guidance to your smash future!

Welcome again, enjoy your stay, and remember to praise the Emperor!

1405026571243.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there @ NackJicholson NackJicholson (I see what you did there). According to your SSB, SSBM and SSBB mains, you have nice taste in character selections imo.

Welcome aboard :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Thanks Hokori and as for mains so do you I love people that main Ganon such an awesome playstyle that guy has!
I'm hoping his moveset gets changed up enough so that he doesn't share many moves with Captain Falcon. The only ones I'd like to keep would be the Flame Choke, Ganon Canon (F-Air) and the Thunder Stomp (stomping people is always such a good feeling).

NackJicholson

Smash Rookie
NNID
NackJicholson
I'm hoping his moveset gets changed up enough so that he doesn't share many moves with Captain Falcon. The only ones I'd like to keep would be the Flame Choke, Ganon Canon (F-Air) and the Thunder Stomp (stomping people is always such a good feeling).
Oh yeah I completely agree as weird as it is though it fits him so much but again I for one don't like copy and pasted movesets but the stomp is SOOOOO hype, it just belongs to him haha.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Oh yeah I completely agree as weird as it is though it fits him so much but again I for one don't like copy and pasted movesets but the stomp is SOOOOO hype, it just belongs to him haha.
I'm confident Ganondorf will come out looking pretty solid though. He's definitely a character that needs some buffs, especially after how he was in Brawl, yuck :( But I have noticed that other veterans have received a lot of attention and tweaks, so I'm resting easy knowing that Ganon should return as the true King of Evil!

NackJicholson

Smash Rookie
NNID
NackJicholson
I'm confident Ganondorf will come out looking pretty solid though. He's definitely a character that needs some buffs, especially after how he was in Brawl, yuck :( But I have noticed that other veterans have received a lot of attention and tweaks, so I'm resting easy knowing that Ganon should return as the true King of Evil!
He has too he's the main villain of the Zelda series! but yes some weak characters got buffed and are looking really awesome while some high tier (Fox) well are sitting on the sidelines for once heh

Hokori

Great King of Evil
He has too he's the main villain of the Zelda series! but yes some weak characters got buffed and are looking really awesome while some high tier (Fox) well are sitting on the sidelines for once heh
Zelda on the other hand seems like she'll never make it out of low-tier. Poor thing.

Top Bottom