• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Challenger Approaches (Spoiler it's Trees)

ThreesTrees

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I just found out of the Boards due to Sky Williams (God bless) and honestly I had no idea this existed but I am so glad it does. Smash got me though so much of my life so let me tell you more about myself!

Started playing smash on the 64 and was instantly taken my Samus, then found out she was a girl and that made her so much better! Blew my 6 year old mind at the time. Then Melee came out and my buddy and I would go no items Hyrule every day. He didn't like items because it gave me a chance and he then proceeded to **** stomp me every day. But then Brawl came out (never owned a gamecube only a Wii) and after spending some serious bonding time with it no one in my neighborhood or city I fought could stand against my Link. Which is why I lost interest I didn't see a challenge. But now with Smash 4 around the corner and an actual good (ish?) online I am so pumped to see the competition that I didn't even know existed!

Like way to excited!

The 3DS is taking a little to get used to (in the demo you cant swap controls and its killing me that default grab is L and shield is R and I can't take up jump off) But so far I am really happy with this iteration of Link, and Mario seems stronger than ever! Also Megaman and Villager are definitely interesting! But yeah!

Oh I am also a streamer at twitch.tv/threestrees working on getting a capture card for the 3DS and will let you know when that happens!

Thank you all for reading this and I can't wait to learn from everyone here!

Trees

Top Bottom