• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A mysterious character that has a chance to make it in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Talk

Smash Cadet
Yeah and that character might be made by Sakurai himself. Why is Sakurai going to make up a brand new character? Well Because the way I see brawl now is that they are getting a lot more creative. For one was zero suit samus. A character that many have seen for the first time, Completely unexpected. There's also the Master Hands and giga bowser that were created by Sakurai as well. Let's not forget about the items that were created by nintendo as well.

Basically all these things give me the idea that they will be making a few characters up by themselfs. It would be one of the best surprises I would see in the game in my opinion. Also this would give great creativity to the game. and these characters that sakurai can make up could be inspired by nintendo characters already out like Samus or could be just made up by themselfs because Sora is part of nintendo (correct if I'm wrong).

Think of the possibilities. Discuss

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Sakurai has already said that if a character didn't originate in a video game, they won't be a character. Obviously, someone new hasn't appeared in a video game, ergo not appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom