• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Mouse of Tricks:Mickey Mouse For Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashKids

Smash Rookie
I Do Want Our Childhood Hero Mickey For Smash Because I Want.

Anyways Do You Want Mickey for Smash?

Movelist:

Comming Soon.

Trevenant

Smash Lord
You can't actually make threads supporting non VG characters so this will probably be locked shortly

SmashKids

Smash Rookie
You can't actually make threads supporting non VG characters so this will probably be locked shortly
Ok. But Because He Appears On Games like Castle Of Illusion and Kingdom Hearts Doesnt means You cant do The thread About him.

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Ok. But Because He Appears On Games like Castle Of Illusion and Kingdom Hearts Doesnt means You cant do The thread About him.
I should have said video game originated characters. Either way you aren't actually allowed to do that to my knowledge

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Even though he has appeared in games he was created for a non gaming medium. Thus making the Mouse completely ineligible for Smash.

A shame too, as Mickey vs Mario would be a dream match up for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom