• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A more unique moveset for Daisy!

LittleWolf417

Smash Rookie
I believe Daisy should work like how Luigi is to mario or how Isabel is to Villager. Her jabs, arials, and tilts can be how they are in ultimate now but her specials and final smash should be different.

Instead of floating like peach she should have her double jump from mario run.

Neutral B: summons a crayzee dayzee that puts opponents to sleep. Up B: uses the flower glider from Mario kart instead of a parasol. Side B: Peach's flower bomber custom move from ssbwiiu. Down B: pulls out a ganchan from super mario land that opponents can jump on if timed right.

One thing i would change about her side smash is replacing the frying pan with her bat from mario super sluggers. Her down smash could be the same but she creates a small garden of flowers around her.

For her grabs we can replace Toad with a tokotoko from super mario land.

Her final smash has to be crystallized daisy from Mario strikers charged.

Last edited:

jaykthecosplayer

Smash Rookie
i love this idea. I've been thinking about it lately. I had thought she could use like super Mario strikers ball for a side special, mario party dice block for an up special, maybe a fake item block from Mario kart for a down special. she definitely needs a Sarasaland reference

Top Bottom