• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Montage for Fellow ZSS Mains (Why do You Main Her?)

MankeyShank

Smash Cadet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGf...U7nmGoaUc&annotation_id=annotation_3549268803

I first started playing ZSS in Brawl, though I never really got that good with her and didn't enjoy how she didn't have a whole lot of KO options (which is why I later switched to Falco and Toon Link). In Smash 4, however, she has plenty more finishing options, but that's not why I use her. I love playing ZSS because of her speed, agility, and amazing air game; all 3 of these characteristics are usually what define my ideal Smash character. Her Paralyzer and grabs make for great set ups, and has great spacing thanks to these along with her side B. And with 3 recovery options, ZSS is a pain in the @$$ for anyone to KO. Then there's her taunt, which just resonate with sass. And I find sass very attractive. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DISCLAIMER: While that last sentence is true (I like sass in girls), it was solely for comedic purposes. I am not attracted to Samus in anyway, though I will say I find her beautiful in A COMPLETELY PLATONIC MANNER.

Anyways, why do you main ZSS?

Glyphagos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphagos
3DS FC
0490-7952-6058
I main ZSS for a variety of reasons,

When I had bought SSB4 (It's my first Smash game) Zamus was the first character I chose, I didn't use armored-samus first because well I loved Zero Mission and I think it would have been a tribute to my younger days, another reason too was because I generally dislike having to rely on a campy playstyle in a fighting game, Using ZSS was like doing something straight out of a Bruce Lee movie. I love to use fists and kicks (Maybe sometimes a shot here and there) but yeah.

When I thought I had used ZSS and Shiek enough, I tried to learn and to do other characters and they just did not work out for me. I thought that this was fate telling me that I am destined to continue using her and so I have. I've been through a lot of hell by using her and this has made me feel more connected to my main.

How I view Samus however is something best kept private

und finally. She just feels so right to use, I can't explain how satisfying it is to just simply rush down and style.

she's my wife (I refuse to call the term "Waifu" since it sounds too weebish. and if anyone has a problem on how I just called her a waifu well...
giphy.gif
)

and OP I understand about that sass comment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but the truth is that I find her attractive in all manners ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Doinktonberry

Smash Rookie
As for serious conversation that isn't related to zero suits assets, (emphasis on a...nvm) Her bread-n-butter combo of d-throw, up-air strings-up B can kill insanely easily, She's very fast, has good utility with the paralyzer, and I like Dominant women in spandex and heels. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom