• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A model and animation problem

Mr.Scrub

Smash Rookie
Hi all, I just started modding brawl and I am currently working on a character right now

But I got some problems and I need help to solved them.I first started by taking a model from Tatsunoko vs Capcom, but i can't seem to resize it to fit in Brawl.I tryed the mdl0resizer but it crash for me.

The other problem is when I preview the model,any animation do not work.Is this because of the size of the model or something else?

The last thing is it is possible the take the animation from Tatsunoko vs Capcom and apply them into brawl?

Thank you for your help.

_Vuze_

Smash Apprentice
Try using animations to resize it.
The model does not have any bones named like the Bralw ones. Assuming you are using a brawl animation, it is obvious it wont work.
Yes, you can. I dont know how TvC handles aninations though (single / container). Maybe do a board search I think I read about it before.

Top Bottom