• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Minor Spasm Of Correction

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I'm here to announce the fallen words of myself and my pretentiously allocated ignorance that I love to cradle in my arrogant arms as if it was my newborn child.

Here ye! Here ye! I declare a moment of silence! So I shalt extinguish your flames momentarily to speak the winding words of the wind that flows through me like I was being anally ****ed by a rooster. The words that I wish to speak are there, but cannot be seen! They are there.. Feel the words.. Can you feel the words? The words.. Are there, and closer than you can think! What are words? Words, are words.. That we give a form of meaning.. Only by that interpretation can words exist. So what if words were to be ignored, and to never to be given a chance to succeed where other words have? I mean.. That's like saying that your kid is useless if they don't do what the other kid is achieving.. Then when you die you realise that you were a big **** up and never realised how gifted your alleged tard baby was. These words.. make words like.. Incongenitalia look like it came out of a walruses *****. Just because you can't see anything doesn't mean nothing is there. You just don't have the candle like a good boy. So, you are all naughty lil' boys that are pretentiously incapable of seeing what isn't there, and only can see something that brings nothing. When these words that go super ninja gaiden on our ignorant arses can contribute something that will make all of these words that have meaning collapse like the ******** kid that they really are.

The End.

neous

Smash Journeyman
i could not get pass the 4th line. i tried really hard.

i too have trouble communicating verbally and textually.
sometimes you want to include certain things in what you say because from a personal standpoint they are important or interesting., but to everyone else it comes off as stupid, pretentious, and unreadable, and in the end its good to no one but yourself.

you catch alot of hate, mostly i think from lack of understanding [from both sides]. if you work at it, finding a common medium for communication, whether it be using different structures or by employing SPACING (fighting games 101 cmon son), i think that lack of understanding can be ameliorated.
maybe even consider abandoning words altogether.

if you dont want to give up your style u curruently employ, even though it may be hard because its sometimes really exciting when u finish and u wanna share, keep it to yourself, and maybe youll find someone you can share it with someday. and in that, it would be more special than people on a smashbros msg boards appreciating it. *even though smash is great, and melee is best.

sorry that im missing the point of this because my intelligence is lacking, an illusion.

* i tried reading it again. and then tried starting backwards, it seemed like it would have been interesting bc of the super ninja gaiden reference.

neous

Smash Journeyman
http://soundcloud.com/daftnuts/pineapple-from-heck

Its like try not to go overboard
But don’t become copasetic to the point you’re under board
And not too low where u come off like a demon king – like some sorta underlord
‘stead aim high like a alien king - starcraft overlord

with his ventral sacks upgrade and DROP your units all over their bases
in this case drop some knowledge and bring a smile for once to the smashboarders faces.

dont get it twisted. i dont write raps. its more of whos line isit anyway word association.
i was stalkin this thread

neous

Smash Journeyman
Omg its not rap

Its like wayne brady or ryan stiles
Im not an mc, I don’t walk the 8th mile

i hope you got something out of my idiotic posts.... cant tell from your replies. *theyre TOO short like the rapper too short , too mysterious.
*now of all times you choose to remain brief ^^

Lindenburg Showdown

Smash Rookie
Stop listening to Allen; he used to be serious but now he's just a bad troll. Bad because it's obvious, a troll because he's just trying to get responses. Was his serious stuff any good? No, not at all. Still, he's just trolling you now. Just...don't respond.

Top Bottom