• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Midwest (Nebraska) Player

Mister Hyde

Smash Rookie
NNID
StealthEvolved
3DS FC
4270-2449-5883
Hello
Ever since I first played Super Smash Brothers on my friends N64 I've been hooked. Looking back it seems no matter how far I've gotten away from Smash a new game in the series always pulls me back in.

It's that time again, and after several months of seemingly non stop training I'm throwing myself into the community. I look forward to pushing my skills farther than ever before and I look fondly toward meeting you all on the battlefield.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hello there my name is Gamegenie and welcome to the boards. I am in Nebraska as well and luckily we do have a smash scene though it's melee and Project M right now. We do have a social thread but not alot of us use it anymore cause of the rise of social media such as Facebook and Twitter but you can still get some people here and there. Go there and ask for Megarobman and he can fill you the rest outside of that I can help you the best I can.

http://smashboards.com/threads/omaha-weekly-smashfests.120753/page-317

Last edited:
Top Bottom