• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Melee Carol: The Second Visit

2nd Melee Spirit

Smash Rookie
I am the Ghost of Melee Present.

I will show you what Melee is like for others in this day. This Melee condition was a direct result of your actions, Ness players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEw4PjNNqw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoLcPGxeyA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IhZMsiIXjo

Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die? It may be that in the sight of Heaven you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions. O Sakurai! to hear the insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust!

Ademisk

Smash Champion
****, I'm going to get blamed for this again....

Nice job calling out Sakurai though. No wonder he picked the Ness boards for this stunt.

EDIT: BTW, did someone take the name "Second Melee Spirit"? And did you HONESTLY expect that to do anything other than change his name slightly?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
well that quote from a christmas carol is regarding scrooge's talking about poor ppl dying being okay because otherwise the world would overpopulate...and then that quote is the ghost of christmas present telling him that no person's life is more valuable than another's, rich or poor

i had just been talking about it on another forum, so it kind of sounded to me like he was saying all smashers are still people and they are no better than each other as people, skilled or otherwise

that's what i can get from it....but the vids that were posted with it dont really connect to that idea. They dont show a spread of unskilled to skilled players and where the original took scrooge to tiny tim's house where scrooge found out that tiny tim would soon die....well i dotn see any connection to that in these vids

whatever tho

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
How will we know which is the real one? BTW, I didn't actually steal the name... I'm kinda sad that I suggested it actually cuz I really was interested in seeing how this progresses. I hope the OP is the real one, but if he's not... <,<; I wonder what'll happen with the third visit? When was the second one supposed to come?

Edit: And you can tell that the person who is the Second (not 2nd) melee spirit typed lawlz. I type lolz, so it definetly isn't me... I hope he reveals himself though...

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Ruined what? We still don't know who the guy posting these things is. His IP isn't linked to any other account. According to Simna, at least...>_> Yeah, I think you all know where I'm going with that.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
godammit Dogysamich. Not only did you attempt to ruin the spirit of Christmas, but you also stole my idea...

Levitas

the moon
Just because someone digs through trash for food doesn't make them trash. Defeat the opponent soundly... in the skirmish... or something like that.

Top Bottom