• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Melee Carol: The First Visit

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
He posted exactly on the hour lol. It must be somebody from the West coast cuz he posted at 12:00 for them. It's probably Ademinsk cuz he replyed first after both posts... lolz. Or simna IDK.

Why were those vids chosen? And what would the ghost of melee future post?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
he posted at 1am pacific tmie....so it does seem like our spirit is west coast....i would figure the future ghost would post something about lucas, but its just a guess

Ademisk

Smash Champion
They're all pretty old vids. Especially the Bluchu one. One's a comedy video, one's a combo video, and one's a matchup with a Pro Ness that isn't Simna.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm asking why he didn't choose a vid like showing Mofo's Ness, or, well there aren't any other combo vids... lolz. You really know a lot of info about this first melee spirit. hmmm...

I wonder if he'll reveal who he is. I doubt somebody would just randomly post about this stuff...

Somebody go steal the sn second melee spirit and see what happens. >,>

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
lol. IDK, it worked for me once... I thought you just have to space it so only the ball hits...

Top Bottom