• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A match with my Zelda

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Note, this is a friendly doubles match where I'm teamed with a CPU. It's not the best indication of my skill, not there I have much skill to begin with... >_<

PLUR(Zelda) & Olimar vs AJ(Lucas) & Vandeal(Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMv7HEceO9Y

PLUR(Zelda) vs Vandeal(Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou_yHDmIntA

Oh darnit, I though I had more than one match with my Zelda in there somewhere... :(

I'll try to get more when I get a wii

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
The quality made it a bit difficult to see the stuff you were doing =( but I noticed that you're a lot more aerial than you are grounded. I recommend being more grounded. Abuse dtilt, jab and her smashes. Jab has no cooldown and can lead into anything laglessly. Try jab > fsmash or jab > whatever depending on where they are and their approach.

Dtilt is an amazing move! Keep dtilting and when it looks like they might escape then dsmash to rack up more damage and send them at awkward trajectories. Otherwise, yeah! i liked your Zelda ^^ great sweetspotting.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
The quality made it a bit difficult to see the stuff you were doing =( but I noticed that you're a lot more aerial than you are grounded. I recommend being more grounded. Abuse dtilt, jab and her smashes. Jab has no cooldown and can lead into anything laglessly. Try jab > fsmash or jab > whatever depending on where they are and their approach.

Dtilt is an amazing move! Keep dtilting and when it looks like they might escape then dsmash to rack up more damage and send them at awkward trajectories. Otherwise, yeah! i liked your Zelda ^^ great sweetspotting.
I have this nasty habit of trying to save Zelda's smashes. =(

I'll definitely try to incorporate more Dtilt into my game. I barely ever use it.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
don't be sad lol that was ****!

you were like more grounded this time! which is good. Going aerial can sometimes be unsafe ^^ but it's whatever you're most comfortable with.

Also Dtilt is her secret weapon. Spam spam spam !!!!

Top Bottom