• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A little tip to arrow swarming

sagemoon

Smash Lord
It seems like if you fire the first arrow straight up and loop it from there, it sets up perfectly for arrow swarming when you fire an arrow straight and loop it.

Nothing big, but i think this will allow people who arent as good at arrow swarming (me) to be able to use it effectively. Things i stumble upon at night lol.

Tell me how this works out for you.

Edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178011 using this as a reference, the first arrow loop would be the "boomerang" and the 2nd would be the "classic arrow loop". Because of the mechanics, it sets up for a perfect arrow swarm every time.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Shoot one upward and “horseshoe” it than that sets you up with a jump arrow to the side and now you have arrow swarms. Rather than a normal loop into firing another the same way.

Edit: my fault its “boomerang” instead of “horseshoe”

Top Bottom