• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A little over a year since I joined smash boards

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Link to original post: [drupal=5476]A little over a year since I joined smash boards[/drupal]

Wow, guys. I really can't believe I've already been here for a year. A lot of cool things have happened since I joined and I'm glad they did! Firstly, I was introduced to the Apex tournament. Granted, I've never competed, only watched the stream, but I hope to some day. Another thing is the Roy boards. I'm glad there are quite a few people here who really embrace their Roy-playing image. Plus, I've really enjoyed my time here for the past year. I've learned so much, and had so much fun just sitting there playing against bots for hours on end. And, since we still have a vcr and dont have a dvd recorder, I record my matches and then watch them over to analyze where I need to improve. Might be a cheesy method, but I get by. Anyway, on the subject of this blog, you guys have been great people since my first day. (Well maybe not my VERY first day... more like my first month.) I couldn't ask for a cooler bunch of people. I hope this next year will be super great, and I really look forward to seeing Apex 2013, followed by a year of personal improvement.

Until next blog, see ya

Top Bottom