• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A idea how the Adventure mode might go

Kentalish

Smash Lord
I was thinking after watching the Subspace army video like times and i came up with a idea for it.

You start out as mario and u get to fight Kirby.
You have to win or u have to redoo the match.
Then after when your shaking hands when the badguys come and after mario gets blasted away and peach and zelda are in the cage u play as kiby.
Petey will shoot mud, canon balls or anything that he does kirby has to suck them in and hit the cages to release them. Then they distract Petey while u try and defuse the bomb by attacking it.... thats kinda how far i got

what do u guys think?

Croco

Smash Lord
I was thinking after watching the Subspace army video like times and i came up with a idea for it.

1. You start out as mario and u get to fight Kirby.
2. You have to win or u have to redoo the match.
3. Then after when your shaking hands when the badguys come and after mario gets blasted away and peach and zelda are in the cage u play as kiby.
4. Petey will shoot mud, canon balls or anything that he does kirby has to suck them in and hit the cages to release them. Then they distract Petey while u try and defuse the bomb by attacking it.... thats kinda how far i got

what do u guys think?
1. You start out as ??? - I believe the player starts out with someone.. could be even Pit for we know. Then as the story progresses you change characters. From Pit, to ?? to ?? to ?? to Mario to Kirby etc.
2. What match? maybe they were preparing to fight? maybe they just ended the fight? at this point we do not know. My guess is they ended the match, shook hands and Sinister Minister interrupted everything.
3. Probably correct.
4.The cannon ball that hit Mario was probably from the Halberd. Petey might shoot mud, but he really only did that in Mario Sunshine when he was filled with paint from Bowser Jr.

Now about the whole thing.. I believe that Ancient Minister is collecting areas of land and characters.. sort of like a thief. He might be stealing from Master Hand's trophy collection.

Pip

Smash Apprentice

You start out as mario and u get to fight Kirby.
You have to win or u have to redoo the match.
Then after when your shaking hands when the badguys come and after mario gets blasted away and peach and zelda are in the cage u play as kiby.
Petey will shoot mud, canon balls or anything that he does kirby has to suck them in and hit the cages to release them. Then they distract Petey while u try and defuse the bomb by attacking it.... thats kinda how far i got

what do u guys think?
There's also probably a section of gameplay between the first and second video clips because there's a screenshot in the Subspace Emissary update showing Mario fighting Primids in that arena. Perhaps you get a choice of character for that section or perhaps not, but obviously Mario is at least one of the choices.

Also, if you look carefully you'll notice that the characters are standing in a slightly different formation at the start of the second video than they were at the end of the first video, which further implies that something else happens inbetween.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I have a pretty strong feeling that this won't be a "choose your character" mode like Melee's Adventure Mode or Classic Mode...

Kind of what the OP's description of things are, the first "fight" would be Mario VS Kirby, and you get to play as whomever you choose. Or maybe you're confined to Mario. The second fight is against a swarm of Primid, giving you the option to play as Mario, Kirby, Peach or Zelda. Then the third fight will be against Petey Pirahna, confining you to Kirby.

It could carry on like this, in a pre-set storyline, giving you character options from a select roster at each "chapter". Or it could even branch off depending on who you choose.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Isn't Mario flown from the arena? So obviously there's something between him getting back and fighting Primid. I smell a mini-game if it goes right from that scene to Mario coming back. I think you first fight Petey, then barely escaping(Maybe just Kirby while Peach and Zelda are captured and flown away?) the arena as the bomb explodes, Mario is saved because he was knocked off the arena and the story starts off...I mean its really endless. Mario could travel place to place, etc,etc.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the 1P mode would have much replay value if you were forced to use the same character(s) every time...

Master_Shadow_Link

Smash Cadet
From what i think and saw in the screen shots, u choose your character and every person gets a different story. if you see the screen shots you will see the beginging of link, pit, yoshi, mario, and kirby's game (Well kirby and mario are in the vid not the SS's). But i could be wrong.

Eagle

Smash Lord
I doubt characters get their on adventure mode, with the Pokemon Trainer out.

Its would be hard, they'd have to make heaps of pokemon with different moves or something :p

Top Bottom