• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A How To Guide

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Hahah I haven't actually watched it. But I'm sure it would bring lots of entertainment for years to come to be quite honest.

I'd hate to see the people who actually need that kind of help.

giantpune

Smash Cadet
So that's how it's done. And you say I need an NES Game Genie to fight above a level 2 CPU? So do I just cram the Game Genie into the GameCube controller ports? I will definitely give this one a try.

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
the game genie is a game holder not a controller you have to put the brawl disc in the game genie then ram the game genie into the disc slot

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
OMG <3 you forever. You just made my week

VideoCupcakes

Smash Rookie
I never said that they were good, nor how good they were. All i said is that you can lose to them.

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
Cupcake its a joke...stop being a cyborg

And yes you can lose to them....if your afk and you forgot to tell your dog/cat to mash the controller with its paws

Top Bottom