• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Guide to Choosing your Main!

quak

Smash Champion
Mewtwo

Run speed: Slow (wavedash instead= fast)
General Attack Speed: Average (smashes are slow, tilts + some aerials are very fast)
Combo potential: sub-par
Attack range: Above Average
Meteor Smash: yes, but small hitbox and slow pitch rate
Best moves: fair, d-tilt, nair
Killing Moves: Fair, Upthrow, Backthrow
Tier: Bottom Tier
Recovery: Top tier
Range: Good
Grabgame: Strong
Chainthrow: None
Pro player: Taj
Comments: Mewtwo combos better fastfallers, but unfortunately, Mewtwo is really light and a huge target. In addition, he has terrible matchups against many characters and therefore, usually loses most of his games.

There's my take on Mewtwo, feel free to use it if you'd like

kudos on thinking this up and taking the time to do it. Hopefully this will stop the "who should i main" threads but at the very least, will give us a link to give to newbies.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Wow this thread is still active...I did the whole low and bottom tier besides G&W, Ness, M2, and Link. So, suggestions needed. And where is Razed?

Juce

Smash Ace
Joker is definitely not a Samus pro, the ones you should have listed are Aniki, HugS, and Wes.

Eggz isn't a Mario pro either.

Razed

Smash Ace
Gahh sorry, I've been away... Marthsword, could i maybe give you control of this thread? I'm kinda fading out from smashboards

Top Bottom