• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Great Article That Lists Characters That Should Be In SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluAssassin

Smash Apprentice
http://happykatana.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/top-20-characters-that-should-be-in-super-smash-bros-4/

I found this by typing "characters that should be in ssb4" in Google and this was the first result.

I can't say I agree completely with this list. For example, a Create-A-Character feature would be terrible with Smash's mechanics and why the hell would you want to play as a Mii? Small disagreements aside, it's a great list, and I have to say, I was honestly surprised by what got number 1, but I can understand why it would be number one after reading it.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
this doesnt warrant a thread but i will say that a more than half of the characters on that list will not and/or should not be in smash.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, half of that list is mediocre. However, the absence of Ridley was what made me not agree with the list.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I hadn't actually read that list until now.

>Customizable character
>Mallow
>Sora
>Raichu and Wigglytuff :joyful:

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom