• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Good Wife's Housekeeping Guide

Rayku

Smash Lord
-Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have be thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.

-Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

-Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

-Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Run a dustcloth over the tables.

-During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

-Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Encourage the children to be quiet.

-Be happy to see him.

-Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

-Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

-Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

-Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.

-Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

-Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

-Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

-A good wife always knows her place.

The one in bold should apply regardless, on both sides. I've heard nothing but *****es complaining to me lately, so I'm a bit salty towards them about it.

I take no credit for this document.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
:/ this thread is awful.
I like women strong, knowing that if I told her these things I'd get a foot up my ***.

Rayku

Smash Lord
:/ this thread is awful.
I like women strong, knowing that if I told her these things I'd get a foot up my ***.
Maybe if women treated me like I treat them, I might have an ounce of respect for more than just 2-3 of them.

The bolded one is the only one I truly agree with, in all seriousness. It applies to both sides, though, as I said.

Yeah, this is from like 1955 I think.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna smash from like 9pm-2pm tonight? Text or MSG me.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
It's like all the men in the 50's were drunk abusive husbands.
<_< more like they were the sole breadwinners in the house. honestly, if the wife doesn't work, and is just around the house all day, then i REALLY don't think this list is an unreasonable request. obviously, if the wife works as well, then assign duties accordingly, nothing wrong with that. if she's just gonna be a housewife, and simply spend whatever money her husband brings in, then yeah, stick to the list, trick.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Maybe if women treated me like I treat them, I might have an ounce of respect for more than just 2-3 of them.
yeah, i definitely agree with this one. society has women thinking that they can say whatever they want to a man, essentially. and, what i mean by "whatever they want", i mean remarks that are scathing, full of attitude, etc. society wires people to think that if a man says something scathing to a woman, he is a worthless dog that should no longer be clinging to life. if a woman says something scathing to a man, she is either exercising her "independence", or the blame is put on some "deep, emotional strain" or something to that extent. relationships are supposed to be about compromises and a joint effort. some people tend to forget that.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Oh, this thread made me lol. I definitely agree with most of this.

If my GF read this thread...OH LAWD the laughs she'd have.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Tongs posts are awesome

High school women think they have rights or something

Tell them what they want to hear

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
there are 3 locks on a hgh school girl's panties they are
job
car
place

"after i get off work i'ma pick you up(car implied) and we can hang @ the ____ then relax @ my place" = instant girl shoes under your bed

for the rest of you that want to hang with women that respect you, you gotta stop being so bitter. if you play smash friendlies w/ someone that is a total butthead in a not fun way, after you are done do you sit in corner hoping a cool dude will ask you for friendles or do you bounce to another cube and play someone else

when it comes 2 girls no need to get hung up over the bad oranges dem hoes be everywhere just pick your favs to keep as company

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
there are 3 locks on a hgh school girl's panties they are
job
car
place

"after i get off work i'ma pick you up(car implied) and we can hang @ the ____ then relax @ my place" = instant girl shoes under your bed

for the rest of you that want to hang with women that respect you, you gotta stop being so bitter. if you play smash friendlies w/ someone that is a total butthead in a not fun way, after you are done do you sit in corner hoping a cool dude will ask you for friendles or do you bounce to another cube and play someone else

when it comes 2 girls no need to get hung up over the bad oranges dem hoes be everywhere just pick your favs to keep as company
Well, not everyone is capable of picking up freshman women before classes even start for the semester.

Honestly I wonder where you found the women dumb enough to just believe the lies you tell.

But it makes for some great story times.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Well, not everyone is capable of picking up freshman women before classes even start for the semester.

Honestly I wonder where you found the women dumb enough to just believe the lies you tell.

But it makes for some great story times.
alot of high school women are extremely stupid

i would say on the verge of 90%

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
it's about CONTEXT

high school girls are all looking for a good time and when they gotta pick between some fresh high school boy whose date concepts include being dropped off at the mall by his mom, shopping on allowance money, and then being forced to go to a movie theater cause he doesn't have his own private place to bring the girl to

and someone AWESOME

i mean obv. there are more independent highschoolers than this but i mean it's not hard to get a leg up on at least 85% of high school boy

once you look for women past high school the game is somewhat different but if you're out of high school and you're looking in, the game is imba in your favor

ofc doesn't mean that you can just roll in you gotta be cool

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
it's not even that high school girls are stupid it's that it's quite easy to be the king of their prospects pool
once you've stomped all over the pool it's up to you how far you want to go in brackets

see what i did there

Top Bottom