• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A good way to take down Ike

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Yeah, we already knew. ..... We were trying to keep this information hushuty hush. <_<;;;;

I have tried it a little though and I can't get it to work. Does the opponent have to hold the full charge for a certain amount of time?

comboking

Smash Master
he has to actually be close enough to hit you the hit will not hit you just go ito training and hold kirby B than use Ike's overB

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
it was never downlow, there was a big ruckus in the ike forums when this was first discovered.

nivlek

Smash Rookie
Yeah, we already knew. ..... We were trying to keep this information hushuty hush. <_<;;;;

I have tried it a little though and I can't get it to work. Does the opponent have to hold the full charge for a certain amount of time?
no, the quickdraw only has to pass you

-Knux-

Smash Ace
The funny thing is, Inhaling by the edge pretty much DRAWS the Ike in. If the Ike player is distanced, he thinks, "Hey, I'll not risk getting sucked it, I might as well use a quick, ranged Quickdraw." Fun stuff indeed. xD

Doval

Smash Lord
The funny thing is, Inhaling by the edge pretty much DRAWS the Ike in. If the Ike player is distanced, he thinks, "Hey, I'll not risk getting sucked it, I might as well use a quick, ranged Quickdraw." Fun stuff indeed. xD
Not really...Quick Draw is a sucky punish. An Ike with common sense is much more likely to run up to you and forward air, forward tilt, or dash attack.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
back air is one of my favorites when useing Ike. I didn't know about this glitch, pretty cool but I doute I will use it. If the Ike players knows but is already in the quickdraw, it will jsut be a game of chicken and I have 0 patience for stalemates. XD

Arashi

Smash Cadet
That's awesome. I never knew about that and my friend uses Ike. I don't know if he's aware of the glitch or not; I'll need to use it on him. :)

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
we were trying to keep it on the downlow??! D; gaah i didnt even know and im on this board the most

Top Bottom