• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A good practice method

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
I am a ganon main through and through, but I need some method to deal with my impossible matchups(Rosalina, Robin, Pacman). I picked up peach because she´s actually quite similar to ganon(technical 50+ damage combos off of punishes, solid edgeguarding, amazing disrespect) but faster and with better recoveries(can´t score random KOs in neutral tho :( ). I´m fully prepared to drill her, but I need to know how to practice, any suggestions?

wilbo

Smash Rookie
I was also a Ganon main for the majority of my SSB4 time. I picked up peach after she wrecked my Ganon. Wanted to learn her so I could fight her. Now she's my main.

But yeah, Like the guy above me said. EOE's vid's are super awesome. Also watch Dark.Pch's vids, he helped me out a lot during the beginning of my Peachvventure:

https://www.youtube.com/user/shade4611

Top Bottom