• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A friend of mine need help.

NNID
MasterHavik
Hey, all you CF users. I came to this section for help. How you ask? Not for me, but a friend of my name unbeatableboss. Me and him was talking it up on XBL last night about Brawl. And he ask about who the more use characters in trouneys, and who are never use use in trouneys that much. I told him, and he said CF. So, I'm here to get soem tips for him ,and make sure he ready with CF. I told him what bad about him. But he didn't care. He a fan of bad characters like myself. So my question all of you users is ca nyou give me tips and basic stuff for CF. So my friend doesn't suck.

I hope this isn't off topic.

Thank you to everyone who resposne to this post.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Hey, all you CF users. I came to this section for help. How you ask? Not for me, but a friend of my name unbeatableboss. Me and him was talking it up on XBL last night about Brawl. And he ask about who the more use characters in trouneys, and who are never use use in trouneys that much. I told him, and he said CF. So, I'm here to get soem tips for him ,and make sure he ready with CF. I told him what bad about him. But he didn't care. He a fan of bad characters like myself. So my question all of you users is ca nyou give me tips and basic stuff for CF. So my friend doesn't suck.

I hope this isn't off topic.

Thank you to everyone who resposne to this post.
You're bringing Captain Falcon to a tournament. You're going to suck. Seriously, has he ever used the Falcon, and can he use him well? If not, you've got one major problem.

The best tip I can give you is to not bring Falcon to a tournament. I'm a fan of bad characters, too, but if you're ill-prepared (which you sound like you are,) then you don't stand a chance.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Unless he's played several matches with good players of all the popular tournament characters, he's going to get owned no matter how many tips you give him. He needs experience, and to read the guides. Falcon is the man, but only highly dedicated players can beat his bad matchups.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Unless he's played several matches with good players of all the popular tournament characters, he's going to get owned no matter how many tips you give him. He needs experience, and to read the guides. Falcon is the man, but only highly dedicated players can beat anyone.
Fix'd because Falcon has no good matchups.

NNID
MasterHavik
Well, my friend has won many DOA and RRXX trouney trouney with bad characters. But you guys are right about CF. But remember your helping out my friend, not me.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I've seen some minors tournaments won with Pichu users in Melee. Now I know that Falcon isn't THAT bad so, given the practice, I would say your friend stands some chance. Maybe.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
id say win the tournament with falcon and make him a middle tier.
im also going to a tourney with falcon because hes too good

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Tourney advice

Great! He needs to use whomever he is good with. Yes, Falcon is cool but is your friend good with him? Then go win a tournament.

Ayato

Smash Apprentice
Hey, all you CF users. I came to this section for help. How you ask?
You came to this section for help. How did you come to this section for help? Was it the internets? I bet it was the internets.

I'm convinced that this post was a joke. If not.....

:(

Don't use Falcon at a tournament if you don't use him like....very, very regularly. Case closed.

NNID
MasterHavik
You came to this section for help. How did you come to this section for help? Was it the internets? I bet it was the internets.

I'm convinced that this post was a joke. If not.....

:(

Don't use Falcon at a tournament if you don't use him like....very, very regularly. Case closed.
There is no joke in this thread. My friend is being serious about maining CF. So, there really isn't not funny about it good sir.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
There is no joke in this thread. My friend is being serious about maining CF. So, there really isn't not funny about it good sir.
The tournament scene is still developing, so there really shouldn't be any problem in using CF. The veiw that he is a bad character only comes from loose data and current tournament results.

Top Bottom