• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Foster Special Results (Lansing, MI // 5-31-14)

Severest

Smash Cadet
A Foster Special
Results Thread
Lansing, MI
May 31st, 2014

The turn out made this a small, but stacked local. Foster House was quite packed, but we stuck to schedule (i.e., keg was tapped on time). In before the drunk johns; SonOfUvABeach clinched 1st place after resetting the bracket against Shady's Captain Falcon.

Original Thread
Facebook Event Page

A Foster Special
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
SonUvaBeach
$45.00
2nd
Shady
$22.50
3rd
Blake
$7.50
4th
Shibby
5th
QBets
5th
Dre
7th
Skigh
7th
Severest
9th
Toadster
9th
Fatz
9th
Paper
9th
Imposter Professor Oak
13th
LaserPants
13th
Ro
13th
Chicken Chaser

Shoutouts to
Beach for helping out and promoting for this! You got lucky this time and didn't have to face me in bracket.
Shady for coming out and destroying the keg. Your Falcon will be mine soon enough.
Blake for crashing on our couch for the whole weekend and keeping good company!
Shibby, Midland vs Lansing crew battle needs to happen again soon. Foster & Co. must have retribution!
Zbet, sorry for calling you Zbets the whole time and even entering you in the bracket as Bets. Either way, don't play your CFalc against me anymore lawls.
Dre, thanks for coming out! Next time I'll try not to kill myself last minute. I need a rematch
Skigh, your Samus messes me up man. I need to get those wobbles down!
Toadster, same advice I gave to Zbet... don't play your scrubby CFalc against me. DK main plz
Fatz, I get so much Puff practice against Miles it's not even funny. Also my USmash epiphany really helped too
Paper, we didn't get to play much, but we will next time. Keep at it brother!
Oak, stop being an imposter and get HBox good
LaserPants, thanks for speeding over as fast as you did! You'll need to come over and smash with us more
Ro, Good games! Your Doc is getting better, just keep on playing with Skigh and you'll be there soon!
ChickenChaser, come over and smash more. You're in Lansing now right?​

Last edited:

Paper_M

Smash Rookie
This tournament was a lot of fun for me. Everyone was very welcoming to me in general and into the venue even though I barely knew anyone there. Several players gave me advice when they didn't have to, and I really appreciated them for it. Grand finals was amazing to watch, it was one of the best comebacks I've ever seen in person!
All and all I'm really glad I came to this and I feel like I grew as a player because of it. (Also for the character sheet I only played as Sheik).

BertEast

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been to a Melee only event in a while, and that's funny considering it's by far my best game. If I come out to one of these, I'll be taking a high placing, and sending these other puff mains back to hell.

Top Bottom