• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few unanswered questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Whenever my friends and I play, we always get in slightly heated arguments on smash related topics.

I was wondering if you guys had answers to these question. I'd like them to be as reliable as possible; not just a hunch or guess.

So here are the ones I can remeber:

Does Mario and/or Dr. Mario's Down-B increase recovery if B is spammed to full potential, or is it just a stall tactic?

Who, if anyone, is between Mario and Luigi on the most current tier list?

In tournament play (MLG rules), is it considered stalling if a fox constantly spams lazers at Ness when he uses Down-B to prevent him from ending the the absorb, therefore being illegal?

Is anything in smashbrothers 100%? (take that one however you want)

Zoap

Smash Master
1. Yes Dr. Mario/Mario's Down-B does help recover both vertically and horizontally.(Watch perfect control for a better visual)

2. Ganondorf and Link currently are between Mario and Luigi, with Mario being the higher and Luigi the lower.

3. No I don't belive Fox lasers could ever be considered stalling(There is a point though that if it went on for say 3 min they would give you a warning). Matter of opinion really

4. By 100% I'll take it as is anything 100% guarentee. I believe that nothing is 100% a guarentee in this game because of so many different factors, now b4 someone says well what about like drill shine or some Falcon Nair combo, those arent even a 100% they require timing and L cancelin. Now if were talking like Fox lasers 100% of the time doing at least one dmg if they hit then yes you could say thats 100%.

Hope this helped

greenblob

Smash Lord
If you want to see the effects of Mario's down B, go to training mode and 1/4 time and use down B, rapidfiring the B, and then once it ends, immediately jump. You should've gained enough height to not touch the ground before the jump.

pdk

Smash Lord
4. yes, people discovering the tier list and acting like their family was slaughtered before their eyes when they notice the huge gap between marth and roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom