• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few questions...

JNS

Smash Cadet
Hi i'm kind of new to these forums and i have a few questions and i would apreciate if anyone could answer.

1.How can you record your smash matche on your comp.? I play a lot of SSB against my friends on my daily lucnch breaks and i would like to record some of our matches for later viewing or for posting them online.

2.Where can i find a Online capable rom for ssb ? I have a few dfferent versions but it asks me for a version i can't seem to find anywhere.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Welcome to the forums ;) I will anser these questions.

1.- I'm trying the same, but online -.-u sorry for not being of much help here. Maybe you can use a digital camera for recording :/

2.- The rom that people use is Super Smash Bros (U) [!]. You can find in a lot of sites (in a lots of languages, for example, mine's rom was encountered in www.zemula.net for example. Simply put in Google Super Smash Bros rom, and you will find it easily :D

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Hey mastahwolf, what settings do you use for recording on your hypercam online?

Thino

Smash Master
No sound
10 FPS record and playback
100 keyframes
I prefer full frames for video compression , cuz I can convert it later myself , but if yu dont have any video converter , u should select divx or something

pj64k res is 400 x 300 so the game isnt affected

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Ok. Man thanks

BTW if i can get a video converter, which one do you recomend?

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
mastahwolf, with your settings, i have full frame video compressor, and my nero viewer can see him, but the movie have so many jumps of frames T.T, it's like a gif...

How i can solucionate?

Top Bottom