• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few questions

General Diddy

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty good with diddy, but there are a few thing I'm wondering about.

1. Is there any good use for diddy's neutral air move? As far as i can tell it's got little knock back and is not very strong.

2. Diddy can wall cling on that spot underneath the ledge on FD, the "indent on the anvil shape" as i'd call it. Anyway, if i get hit under there is it safer to cling there then jump to recover or to just try to rocketbarrel from there?

3. reffering to clinging to that same spot, is there an effective offensive use for it?

Count

Smash Champion
For the nair, I use it to pick up bananas in the air when I don't use airdodge. And I rarely use it when my opponent is expecting a different aerial attack.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I like the nair for precisely the reason you said. It's weak with little knock back, so sometimes I use it to keep a combo going, but mostly I use it to pick up bananas on platforms.

As for the wall cling question. You've got better choices for edgeguarding. When recovering from there, jump -> Up + B. Not much other advice I can give you on that one except use your own judgement.

Top Bottom