• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few questions.

Fallen Rose Petals

Smash Rookie
Is there any way to recover in the air a bit faster? I usually get bombarded with combos when I get thrown repeatedly in the pillar of links stage.

Is there any way to wake up faster from sleep (Jiggly) or being put to sleep (by Jiggly)? Speaks for itself kinda of a hastle when Im put to sleep by Jiggly or finish a combo just to be uppercutted in the air to the point of no return.

Is there anyway to snap out of being carried by Donkey Kong? Also speaks for itself.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Not sure if i understand you to much but i'l give it a shot to help ya :)

1. To avoid combos on the pillar on links stage (Aka Isai's house/tent and **** tent) you will have to use di. Theres a guide on this forum. Click here

2. Cant really get what your saying...Sorry :(

3. Yes. Button mashing >=)

Fallen Rose Petals

Smash Rookie
Not sure if i understand you to much but i'l give it a shot to help ya :)

1. To avoid combos on the pillar on links stage (Aka Isai's house/tent and **** tent) you will have to use di. Theres a guide on this forum. Click here

2. Cant really get what your saying...Sorry :(

3. Yes. Button mashing >=)

Like when you're put to sleep by jiggly puff or you use jigglypuff's rest attack to put someone to sleep, is there anyway to recover quicker.

ant-d

Smash Lord
You have to do the perfect mash to get out of Sing, Egg, DK's throw etc. It consists of:

Alternate Up+A and Down+B on each frame. You can substitute Up/Down for Left or Right.

DK cannot F-throw if you do it fast enough.

Top Bottom