• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few new Pit techniques

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Hi,

Been messing about and found a few things out that any pit players out there might wanna take advantage of :)

Here's a link.

The video goes like this:

1) Shooting off stage still grabs behind you.
2) 'Weaving' arrows (you have control over all momentum for aprox 1/4 of a second - in which you can 'weave' it like shown).
3) Back airs on stage, done by doing a backwards jump off the ledge (which turns you around thanks to the new engine) and then DI back on stage
4) Reverse and stationary momentum arrows. Thanks to the fact that pit can still DI during his projectile (unlock fox) he can still do reverse arrows, and even stationary - along with rising arrows.
5) Up + B stall. (press down then up b, simple really)
6) 3 Arrow anti edgeguard

Hope you like it!

Sorry if anything's been posted already

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
i cant watch stage 6 i will settle for crappy youtube if it on there link please?
nvm i got it to work

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmao.

Weaving ftw.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lucky u got the game r u in the pit clan?
I don't have the game, but I've played it in a tournament already and played it three times at someone's house for a few hours. Got 4th/26 in teams, including beating a team with Wes on it that had the game since it came out in Japan and outplacing another team that had the game since its release. XD

I'm not interested in joining a clan for a character at this time. I already have a crew.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
I don't have the game, but I've played it in a tournament already and played it three times at someone's house for a few hours. Got 4th/26 in teams, including beating a team with Wes on it that had the game since it came out in Japan and outplacing another team that had the game since its release. XD

I'm not interesting in joining a clan for a character at this time. I already have a crew.
o ok then :)

pman154

Smash Rookie
nice stuff. I might be getting Japanese brawl just to say I have it, so I'll probably try to get some practice in.

Top Bottom