• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few bugs with Project M

GD46

Smash Rookie
I've been playing PM for a while, and I noticed a few small glitches here and there:
- "Exception (DSI) ocuured" screen appears sometimes on the launcher
- Buildings in Pokemon Stadium 2 changing color
- Game sometimes fails to load in Stage Builder, and the Wii freezes

Is anyone else experiencing these problems? Is there a way to fix them? Or are these just minor bugs that will be fixed in future updates?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
1 is known, current solution is to disable WiFi in system settings
3 may be the SD card, if you have another one try it and see if the problem continues to occur

HapHaxion

Smash Rookie
NNID
HapHaxion
3DS FC
0877-3466-7066
For the second one, go here (smashboards.com/threads/project-m-visual-fixing-updating-thread-lastest-update-10-03-15.384954/) and scroll down to "Pokemon Stadium 2 Palette Fix". Apply that and it should stop/

Last edited:

GD46

Smash Rookie
For the second one, go here (smashboards.com/threads/project-m-visual-fixing-updating-thread-lastest-update-10-03-15.384954/) and scroll down to "Pokemon Stadium 2 Palette Fix". Apply that and it should stop/
After I download the fix, where in the SD Card should it go?

Top Bottom