• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Disappointing Apex

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
People say I'm a legit luigi, I almost got LD (blue suit) it was 1 stock away :3
this guy came out of nowhere and ended up having a really legit luigi i almost couldn't believe it. He took a game off me in round 2 pools and almost took the set (and took LD to last stock in pools). his brother was also really good and only like 14 lol. he knocked combo blaze out of the tourney and finished 17th i think.

Sedda

Smash Champion
oh ok so combo didnt get knocked out by a complete random

youre good combo. crisis averted

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
This pertains mostly to Smash 4 vs Melee, but I think the points made in here are extremely important for anyone who wants to get more players invested in 64:
http://pastebin.com/y3CNy95W

Sedda

Smash Champion
he's 14 and got 17th? damn

wizzy's got competition.

wizzy's only 12 so i guess he dooesnt have much to worry about

(ily wizzy)

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
this guy came out of nowhere and ended up having a really legit luigi i almost couldn't believe it. He took a game off me in round 2 pools and almost took the set (and took LD to last stock in pools). his brother was also really good and only like 14 lol. he knocked combo blaze out of the tourney and finished 17th i think.
Is there any footage of these matches? I wanna see Mafia's luigi real bad now.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Maafia lives in PA only a couple hours away from you. You could try playing him on console.

An easier alternative is to play him p2p. He's a cool guy so I'm sure he'd love to play :)

ZomBiehn

Semi-Pro
NNID
ZomBiehnU
3DS FC
3153-5961-0908
Hungry Box mains a really good Jiggly, you should check out his vids for some tips

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Hungry Box mains a really good Jiggly, you should check out his vids for some tips
not sure if drunkpost
not sure if wrong section
not sure if troll
but what i am sure is
is that this post is godly

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
We could play online if you'd like :3 I'm down for it, or when @bloodpeach hosts another smash get together then we can meet there ^-^
I'd be down to play online if my ****ty college connection wasn't so bad. My apartment only has 3 mbps so I can't last longer than two stocks in one game it blows wieners. When I get back for spring break I can play at my actual house I'll hyu mafia.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
I'd be down to play online if my ****ty college connection wasn't so bad. My apartment only has 3 mbps so I can't last longer than two stocks in one game it blows wieners. When I get back for spring break I can play at my actual house I'll hyu mafia.
Lol, alright sounds good man

Capos

Smash Apprentice
Even p2p?

Top Bottom