• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A decent way to kill people with Sonic

Oosband

Smash Cadet
I was playing my friend the other day and he killed me a couple of times at fairly low % using this technique.

If I had been hit high in the air, he would quickly use the spring jump (Up+B) underneath me then use the UpAir attack to kick me out of the top of the screen.

I guess it can be easily evaded but it could be useful for you Sonic players to work into your play.

JCrest87

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...thats pretty common kill, more so used as a follow up for...

Uthrow, Uair, UpB to Uair (around 80% works best)
or Forward B to Uair, UpB to Uair again.

possibilities are endless, Sonics Spring to Uair is a good way to kill with him.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
You just have to be quick with it, and really use Sonic's speed to catch people off guard with it, killing this way is awesome, also i am usually more of a fan of the Up-B to Bair, but it all depends on their location within the level .

Top Bottom