• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A couple of useful fox combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I was just messing around against computers and i found a couple of neat combos. I don't know if they're already discovered but I haven't seen them mentioned. Both of the combos are on fast fallers, mainly falco and fox, but it can work on falcon also. The first one works on medium percentages, a simple shffled sex kick to upsmash. This sets them up for an upair or upsmash or even grab depending on the percentage. It works from around 30-60% depending on the DI. The second one is from around 20%-40%, sex kick to uptilt. Use this combo if they DI behind or on top of you and the upsmash one if they DI in front or on top. Like the upsmash, this combo leads into many nasty grab and/or upsmash and upair combos. I guess these can also lead into backairs if ur close enough to the edge. Neways, I hope these combos have some usefulness, reply back if so or if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom