• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A character you always struggle against on FG that nobody else seems to?

ItsASquid

Smash Apprentice
We all have at least one; who's yours?

For me it's 100% Marth or Fox. Especially the former - no matter how hard I try I simply can't find a way around that endless wall of hitboxes. Plus since so many Marth players are obnoxious in my experience, seeing one puts me on immediate autopilot.

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
King Deedeedee is my kryptonite, it doesn't matter if they know what they're doing or don't I can't seem to get around their gordo throws or down grab combo shenanigans.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Oh where to begin?
Well for me its Kirby with his small stature and annoying grab combos, then there's Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings.
Then there's Fox and his annoying U-Tilt. And people complain about Mario's U-Tilt...

EKH

Smash Rookie
I have always disliked fighting sword characters, but online lag makes it MUCH worse. Especially against Marth or Link.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
King Dedede is like a disease without a cure. Every Dedede I fought, I always ended up losing to them, even scrubs. And every time I find another one, I always get this sudden urge to just turn the game off and say **** this.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Anyone that happens to be small such as Kirby and Pikachu. I can't seem to hit them for my life a lot of the time (unless someone plays them terribly). Not to mention considering my Mains (Like King Dedede) one missed attack screws you. There's also Bowser.

Given his out of shield options I can't really seem to get past his defenses very well when someone plays him well enough.

Top Bottom