• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Challenger Wakes Their Blade!?

L u c i n α

Smash Rookie
Greetings, friends and fellow Smashers. The name is Hector, and I hail from the US. As you can tell, I am a Lucina fan, despite how unpopular she is due to being a clone.
My other interests are anime, primarily Kill La Kill, and Roosterteeth's RWBY, if it counts as anime.

Video game wise, my favorite franchises are Star Fox, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Fire Emblem even if I have only played Awakening, and most recently, Kid Icarus though I have only played Uprising.

I look forward to my time here and hope it is full of great matches against other smashers (though I'll likely stand no chance as I am not a competitive player). It is a pleasure to meet you all.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Welcome to Smashboards, Hector. Feel free to browse around the forums and have fun, if you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Edit: Enjoy your stay.:)

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
Welcome to the boards! if you haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening, then you should. It's a great game (+ Lucina's in it too)

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Greetings, friends and fellow Smashers. The name is Hector, and I hail from the US. As you can tell, I am a Lucina fan, despite how unpopular she is due to being a clone.
My other interests are anime, primarily Kill La Kill, and Roosterteeth's RWBY, if it counts as anime.

Video game wise, my favorite franchises are Star Fox, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Fire Emblem even if I have only played Awakening, and most recently, Kid Icarus though I have only played Uprising.

I look forward to my time here and hope it is full of great matches against other smashers (though I'll likely stand no chance as I am not a competitive player). It is a pleasure to meet you all.
Welcome to Smashboards Hector!

All the video game series you listed are awesome and great plays haha! I have never tried Star fox but the others are perfect, especially fire emblem awakening (the only one i have played as well haha)

No worries about not being competitive! There are tons of non "competitive" players on smashboards, including myself, who are just as fun to play against and have fun with!

I hope you have an awesome time on smashboards! :)

Btw. . . Lucina = yes! #whocaresifsheisaclone #sheisawesome

Top Bottom