• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Brilliant Concept

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I've always lacked something in my life. I could never write, or speak my mind fluently. I was a stick in the mud for something I couldn't begin to fathom. As time past me by, my mind continued to expand exponetially--but there was nowhere for me to release all of this knowledge that was raining down on me. I was a sun that was locked in darkness. I had endless ambition, strength, motivation even when I had nothing going for me. I didn't know where I was going. I did know one thing though--I was never going to stop. I've never been able to see life as a whole like the majority of our population can. Everything I see, and do--are merely blueprints to me. My practices are frowned down upon, but I did not go through life's hardships just to give up on my beliefs I worked so hard to make cohesive just to share it with the rest of this world. Therefore, I must ask of you to understand my way of expressing myself, aswell as my intricate way of writing--it's the only way for me to elaborate the labyrinth of my mind. To get my ideas across, I am going to write many paragraphs that will have to do with me arguing with myself along with extra things I wish to share. This isn't a book. It's a grab-box for you to take what you want to perceive, and leave the rest behind. I'm just a a painter of perspective. I'm not here to tell you what's right or wrong, I am here to share with you the world that I have sleeping inside me, and it's up to you on how you wish to manifest what you interpret from my writing in the end.

Day 1: - Accepting -

Me: Why can't I accept the differences of this world? Why can't I ignore the lives that people chose to develop?

Voice: There are things in life that serves a purpose. You cannot accept somebody's way of living, until you understand what their purpose in life is.

Me: What if they don't have a purpose?

Voice: Even if a purpose is unclear--it does not mean that purpose wasn't buried underneath the person you can't accept.

Me: If that purpose was hidden for a reason, does this explain why they take life for granted?

Voice: The person that you cannot accept has created a new purpose, because they were unhappy with their initial purpose.

Me: Why do they change themselves through this oblivious pain?

Voice: If we cannot understand ourselves, we cannot understand the things we change. Even though you can see their changes, they will only blame you for offending them even though you may be only trying to help.

Me: Why?

Voice: Humans have the ability to convince themselves that something that is fake can might aswell be true. You see them as the person that has changed; they see themselves as the person they've always wanted to be.

Me: Is this why my father has a terrible temper?

Voice: We are lead to believe that life is about building ourselves. If a being were to make an error, they wouldn't be able to accept it. They nullify their mistakes by creating mental defenses to protect themselves, just as some mothers shelter their kids to the point they can't defend for themselves. They lash out at you through their fear, and weakness that touches base with the side of them they are trying to hide, or was forced to hide by others.

Me: Why are the people of this world trying to deem themselves perfect if it sacrifices everyone else's perfection?

Voice: How can you fix something that you see as perfection?

Me: You can't, can you?

Voice: Yes, you can. The problem lies everywhere but where you would look. The darkness that brews inside of us all holds the key to our atrocious actions.

Me: So the only way you can beat perfection is to understand that perfection is the root of all imperfections?

Voice: Perfection never existed. There will never be a solid form of perfection in this world. Imperfection was a part of our roots that we hid due to our own problems we didn't want to face. We attacked everything that wasn't perfect, because it challenged our own illusion of perfection to protect ourselves.

Me: By destroying ourselves from our way of convincing ourselves we are perfect that way we wouldn't have any problems--allows us to be free?

Voice: Humans have become a master at creating more than what is there so they can feel comfortable in the life they now live in.

Me: I can't do anything about them, can I?

Voice: I'm afraid not. We are a complex structure that is more than just what we can see with our naked eye.

Me: All I can do is watch people get caught in the cross-fire with these people who don't know how to face their reality?

Voice: Yes.

Me: Why? Why can't they just face their damn problems, and stop acting like we are the ones who should be blamed?

Voice: There are things in life that lack understanding, and because they lack understanding of themselves, their entire world falls apart.

Me: I don't understand. Why can't this world realize, and understand how important it is to understand who we are as a person?

Voice: The inferno that has been breeded in their minds will burn them alive if they were to come back to their real reality. All you can do is protect those who are still in their rightful minds, and understand that there is nothing you can do for somebody who blocks out the voices that try to wake up the voice inside them.

Me: I just wish people would stop dancing in flames, laughing their essence away to oblivion..

Voice: People are not of your concern. You can only speak your mind, and let them put the pieces together themselves. You should be paying attention to yourself, not everyone else.

Me: What if you can't ignore them? What if I cannot begin to appreciate the fallout of this world, because everything is backwards?

Voice: If you continue dwelling in the seeds of reflection, you too will become backwards.

Me: I understand this, but I think everyone should be able to understand their seed of life, rather than trying to grow into some giant tree.

Voice: Blame ignorance. It is the culprit to every problem that people deem inexistent.

Me: So you want me to stop worrying about these people who are infecting everyone else with their problems?

Voice: Are you one of them?

Me: No. Why?

Voice: Then why do you wish to know something like that?

Me: Maybe it's because when a zombie outbreak happens in those movies. Everyone in the world is worried, even if they aren't near the threat.

Voice: True, but these zombies have a purpose aswell. What is your purpose? What is everyone else's?

Me: I don't know.

Voice: Then you cannot begin to question somebody, until you have the blueprints of them aswell.

Me: They eat away at people. They destroy peace. It can be avoided. I know it can.

Voice: Yes, it surely can be avoided, but it does not mean that it's advocate is another problem to behold.

Me: There are these feelings inside me, it feels like a dragon, or a tiger roaming inside me. I can feel the energy, and the ambition I have to notify people of how I feel about this world.

Voice: Do you feel any better about it?

Me: No. I just know that there will be people who will follow my word and turn the tiny portions of these tides with me.

Voice: ...

Day 2: - Something Inside Me -

Me: Why am I being attacked by something inside me? It looks like a shadow.

Voice: What do you wish to see this shadow as?

Me: I believe it tries to act like it has a mind of it's own, that is has control--yet I also believe that I give it it's power.

Voice: What do you see it as?

Me: A hole in my persona possibly..

Voice: Then that is what your shadow is.

Me: Really?

Voice: The shadow is what you want it to be.

Me: Then why does it attack me when I try to fight it?

Voice: The shadow will only attack you if you attack it back. What if you were to understand it?

Me: What if it won't let me?

Voice: What if you never understood yourself?

Me: Would it help if I said that I tried?

Voice: You cannot fight a shadow if you're your own shadow.

Me: So ignorance is truly what destroys us, even though it protects us from our reality?

Voice: Indeed that it does, indeed that it doesn't.

Me: How do I stop the shadow from eating away at me?

Voice: That time will come when you won't have to ask me these questions.

Me: What?

Voice: The shadow is whatever you wish it to be. If you are confused; it will be confused.

Me: Is the shadow some kind of illusion?

Voice: Of course not. You are alive, are you not?

Me: Yes.. So then what is this shadow of mine?

Voice: A shadow no doubt, but a shadow as whole as a shadow can be.

Me: Am I the hole in my shadow, and the shadow is the whole in me?

Voice: You've got it now.

Me: I see now. Thankyou.

-

Everyday I will add a new conversation with this voice. I would be delighted to hear what you guys think of this concept. Galileo did the same thing to prove that the Earth revolved around the Sun. It's sheer brilliance, or sheer insanity. One of those.

Top Bottom