• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A bowser combo video(please close topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
Because of viewer request i've decided to reupload my video. I will reupload it and make the necessary modifications.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I thought the video was quite entertaining. He made good use of nair and ISJR with things that aren't the Klaw. Music made it a bit less awesome/epic than it could've been, but the gameplay was solid.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Cut down a bit on the editing please, there were awesome moments in there but the over-editing put me off.

Good use of pivot grabbing.

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Youtube comment:
-------
Calls for reupload. It's hard to tell what's going on with the camera shaking.

Btw if you're using WMM, do yourself a favor and download Sony Vegas (if the resources are available to you ;] ) and try to only zoom in on a kill then zoom out real quick (dramatic effect).

Also, the music was not exactly montage material if ya know what I mean :D
-------

Sorry I went a little rough and never commented on actual gameplay... It's just because it was hard to enjoy with the music/editing. Some of the kills in there were very good. Lots of stuff I actually saw I didn't know you could even do with bowser infact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom