• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

99% and missing a hidden secret in the bottom left stage of the great maze

lwaki

Smash Rookie
hey,
im new to the forums, but anyways

First, i was just wondering how many of you guys have fully 100% completed subspace
and
Second, where can I find the hidden trophies/boxes that are supposedly in the bottom left area of the great maze?

Ive been looking for 2 hours and I cant find the darn thing.

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
haha hello there and welcome to smash world forums

but as far as SSE i didnt really bother.. it was too much of a hassle for me. I found it to be more of a chore than a game mode.

But nice on getting 99% and im sure someone will help you out with that trophy

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I must have gotten it and since I have that one cleared completely, but I don't remember anything really hidden. I am still missing something on the top right though.

I doubt anyone will be able to answer your question specifically, the best I can give you is to just carefully go through all of those areas and search. :/

lwaki

Smash Rookie
oh darn, thanks anyways tho, yeah for the top right its in the level with the conveyor belts and on the right side, its pretty well hidden, man looks like another 2 hours of playing

Top Bottom