• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 Training Grounds (Next one: In Limbo)

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
any update tony?

i have class @ 4:30 on wednesday but i have an A so i can afford to miss a day or two. i would like to play with ben (scott pilgrim) and ryan (studmuffin). ben has class at 3:30 i believe. ryan's free the whole day.

if nathan/jr/tony can't come on wednesday then i'd prefer to just train ryan in the early afternoon (~1:30?) for 90 minutes. but if the trio can make it we can have a legit smashfest around 5, with you three plus ben, ryan and me assuming everything goes well. (I WOULD NEED ANOTHER SETUP FOR THIS!)

if i don't hear from you by tonight tony i'ma pursue the avenues of ryan/ben

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Nate said he owes me since he flaked on me and JR about 2 weeks ago, and he promised someone else, I wanna say Luigi..? I just needa confirm it later as soon as I ask JR at work xD

CableCho57

Smash Lord
anyone in Diamond Bar? I'm gonna be there for lil bit this weekend visiting family

I remember a few years ago there was a ganon player really close by I think

Top Bottom