• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(818)Fiction's House Smashfests: Leaving for riverside 9/19 lets smash b4 then!

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
So basically I've decided to start hosting smashfests on some days :D. I will admit that my house isnt exactly the perfect place for a large fest because of parental restrictions are such, but for those who have smashed at my house before you know its pretty cool.

Address: 18322 Kingsbury St. Northridge, CA 91326.

Phone: (818)812-8097 for any questions

Time: All day

Things to know: I personally don't mind it, but my parents can get mad if you guys start cursing at the top of your lungs. Try to keep it at least semi peaceful haha, even though they don't mind it when we mess around as usual. There will be no food or drinks in the carpeted rooms. Please keep them in the kitchen.

Setups: I have one full setup and a good TV. I have a good spot for a second setup if someone can bring one. If people feel like bringing a third one then there is room for that.

I hope people come and this should be fun :D. Any questions just ask.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
yeah dude, we have class :[ soooo gay. i only have class until 10:30 on monday, and i plan to study til 2-3ish. i can definitely show up then

WHA?

Smash Ace
andy, know the reasoning for making us go monday? i mean, wouldnt that be a perfect furlough day?

NeoAkira

Smash Apprentice
andy, know the reasoning for making us go monday? i mean, wouldnt that be a perfect furlough day?
The CSU and UC school systems alternate holidays. For example:

President's Day:
CSU - Classes
UC - No Classes

Cesar Chavez:
CSU - No Classes
UC - Classes

It's ****ing gay and ********, but that's the way it works.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Well just let me know if anyone can come. Its sounding like a lonely day atm haha

Strain

Smash Apprentice
dang if I wasn't feeling sick I would have went to this. Do you have any idea when another one will be?

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Sometime this weekend probably maybe friday. When are you guys free? I'm pretty much free every day lol

festizzio

Smash Champion
Just that I forgot

I went to play tennis with a friend around 5 and was going to stop by on the way back but I didn't have my controller =\

joeplicate

Smash Master
i've always wondered about never being able to wear shoes in the house, or drink soda in the living room

when your parents weren't home would you sit on the couch with a glass of coke, and sip at it and feel guilty pleasure?

what if you spilled?

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Just that I forgot

I went to play tennis with a friend around 5 and was going to stop by on the way back but I didn't have my controller =\
I have an extra lol. Whats your cell number?

i've always wondered about never being able to wear shoes in the house, or drink soda in the living room

when your parents weren't home would you sit on the couch with a glass of coke, and sip at it and feel guilty pleasure?

what if you spilled?
I'd never dare do that lol. I might spill :O

festizzio

Smash Champion
I have an extra lol. Whats your cell number?
I try to keep it on me as often as possible; also my gamecube and TV have been in the back of my car for about 6 months straight so I always have a set-up on me. My number's 805-404-1227
??? why am i just finding out about u playing tennis, we gotta play sometime!!!
Well I only started like two months ago! Do you live near Granada Hills? We usually play at courts by my friend's house and he lives out there.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
**** no, i live in woodland hills, granada is about i think a good maybe 20 minutes away.

oh well, if i ever getr the chance ill try to make it down there.

and fiction we need to play lol, we nvr get the chance

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I used to play tennis I could probably keep up with you guys. The courts at northridge park by my house are usually open I'd be up for this :D.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Tennis is really fun to play and watch.

Do the Northridge courts usually have courts open? And do they have lights that come on at night?

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
hey im up for this weekend if any1 wants to. courts i could go to easily.

woodland hills park
knapp ranch park
Pierce College Tennis courts
(probably a few others but these 3 are the easiest)

if any1 would be willing to play with me and go to one of these 3 location, im up to play this weekend.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
lol the week is almost over. maybe tomorrow, but then it would have to be one of the 3 areas i mentioned.

maybe next week tho (bc i play afterschool anyways, so......)

WHA?

Smash Ace
when is the next one fiction?
fri and sat are good............

Top Bottom