• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8 bit

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
I think the idea of adding one or two 8 bit characters to unlock might be neat. They whould obviously be 2-D like G&W. (Mario, Link, Ice Climbers)

Prower90

Smash Rookie
Y'know...there was actually a rumor goung around that 8-bit Mario would be in Brawl...

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be cool to have an 8-bit special melee mode.
Wow yes, it would almost be an entire new game...if they made an 8 bit version of every character to play as in the Special - 8bit mode. That whould be a good time

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Wow yes, it would almost be an entire new game...if they made an 8 bit version of every character to play as in the Special - 8bit mode. That whould be a good time
I think it would be to much work, and take up to much time. It would be cool, just not practical.

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
But his moves will be restricted to jump and move the hand to throw the fire ball!
Well it would be in a seperate mode and they could make it so each character had only one or two moves...it would be the new single button mode

Top Bottom