• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[8/27/15 UPDATE] FEWTCH's PM3.6 Full Build with cBliss, Smash 3-3C and ASL (34 extra stages)

I'm not too knowledgable on these things, but maybe you can make Jungle Hijinx the standard stage and Jungle Japes the alt? Just brainstorming really, trying to help out.
That was the original plan, but then Jungle Japes would refuse to load at all as an alt, it was very frustrating.

As for all the other questions about the intricacies of my build, everything is intentional, aside from Yoshi texture glitches (which are the result of someone elses work, I dont get too far into editing whats available). I'm not really interested in going back and fixing aesthetic things as long as nothing is game breaking. I am going to be uploading a stage/alt list soon.

Those of you having problems loading this, I can tell you with 100% accuracy you are doing something wrong or have something set up improperly, be it your SD card, your Wii or how you're trying to load this. My advice is load through the vBrawl stage builder or through Gecko.

MrN829

Smash Rookie
PLEASE HELP ME!! I found this pack after getting frustrated with PMPE, and I can't use it. Whenever I loaded up the stage builder to access Project M, the game didn't read it as Project M. I then deleted the root folder and just had the files on the SD card. Now, whenever I open up the stage builder, the game just hangs at the loading screen for PM. Please help me because I want to play this awesome hack pack!

EDIT: Sorry, just fixed the problem. I guess my wii was just spazzing out.

Last edited:

AudioSilver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-7513-8784
PLEASE HELP ME!! I found this pack after getting frustrated with PMPE, and I can't use it. Whenever I loaded up the stage builder to access Project M, the game didn't read it as Project M. I then deleted the rood folder and just had the files on the SD card. Now, whenever I open up the stage builder, the game just hangs at the loading scree for PM. Please help me because I want to play this awesome hack pack!
I had this same problem with other packs...

Zarkdion

Smash Apprentice
Just gonna update: Somehow, and I don't fully understand this, the SD method inexplicably started working. And this is such a great pack! Go you!

The EmeraldRunner

Smash Rookie
Its a great pack but there is some issues/criticism like Jiggly's headband costume not working (and how she can't open her mouth),
Meta Knight's costumes being wrong (White is red, red is green, etc.), Sonic's default skin is the Boom costume, and all Zelda characters default costumes being Hyrule Warrior skins (Also even if that was the intention, first have the default costume be the second costume not third for Link, fourth for Zelda, Shiek, and Sonic, and sixth for Ganondorf. Second Ganondorf's HW costume doesn't work.) Finally Rob's Ancient Minister skin doesn't work since he has no arms, making him throw invisible punches. If you can resolve these problems then this could be amazing instead of great. P.S. make Yoshi's new Island an alt for Yoshi's Island.

Last edited:
Its a great pack but there is some issues/criticism like Jiggly's headband costume not working (and how she can't open her mouth),
Meta Knight's costumes being wrong (White is red, red is green, etc.), Sonic's default skin is the Boom costume, and all Zelda characters default costumes being Hyrule Warrior skins (Also even if that was the intention, first have the default costume be the second costume not third for Link, fourth for Zelda, Shiek, and Sonic, and sixth for Ganondorf. Second Ganondorf's HW costume doesn't work.) Finally Rob's Ancient Minister skin doesn't work since he has no arms, making him throw invisible punches. If you can resolve these problems then this could be amazing instead of great. P.S. make Yoshi's new Island an alt for Yoshi's Island.
lol didnt read the OP or any of my follow up answers to people here. I'm not fixing other peoples model work, but I will take comments about costumes being in the wrong slot.

Alrighty, addressing costume slot issues, I've fixed Meta Knight. Here is a quick download to fix your build while the fully updated pack uploads. http://www.mediafire.com/download/73mesy8ik8wyb3g/fix.zip

As you can see, Jigglypuff's headband still doesnt show up, although it does now have expressions. If you want the headband fixed, talk to the creator of Smash 4 Jigglypuff.

Included is an edit of Ondo's CSS I threw together on a whim. If you dont like it, just use the original, which is still available in the download (rename your files accordingly)

Zarkdion

Smash Apprentice
Is there a possibility you can host these files on a place that isn't brawl vault? Or, if you aren't already, can you give us a direct link to where we can download it?

Stracker

Smash Rookie
Hey, I tried out your build and it's pretty good but I found one pretty major bug :
Ganondorf has the standard brawl moveset and not the project m one, making him pretty unplayable...

Hey, I tried out your build and it's pretty good but I found one pretty major bug :
Ganondorf has the standard brawl moveset and not the project m one, making him pretty unplayable...
I'm afraid you've screwed up somewhere. I think that would be a pretty glaring mistake, don't you think? Considering this is a build I play myself and with my friends (as recently as this past weekend), I advise you to double check your own build.

Stracker

Smash Rookie
I'm afraid you've screwed up somewhere. I think that would be a pretty glaring mistake, don't you think? Considering this is a build I play myself and with my friends (as recently as this past weekend), I advise you to double check your own build.
Yeah, had similar problems with other builds too, imdisk or dolphin screwing up, I don't know, I'll try again.
Sorry for the inconvenience, can't wait for HW Ganondorf !

TheOneTrueNail

Smash Rookie
Hey there, I've got a bit of a noob question that I hope you the author of this post (or anyone who happens to come across this and help) but anyway here goes. So I downloaded your pack and much like most people here, couldn't get everything in this to fit all on the one SD Card. So I decided That I would just primarily keep all the skins found in this mod pack. Only problem is, I don't know what specific files I need. I already know the files for all the skins and stuff, but I also need to know which files work with the character select screen, whatever files keeps the costumes organized and in order as shown in the character select box (ex whenever I choose Sonic and select his Darkspine Costume but when entering the match, it loads the Shadow Costume instead, and also doesn't let me access every single costume. I don't know what files keep that from happening but I'd like know) If anyone could help me with this, I'd be very grateful. And again, sorry for the long nooby post.

TheOneTrueNail

Smash Rookie
Hey there, I've got a bit of a noob question that I hope you the author of this post (or anyone who happens to come across this and help) but anyway here goes. So I downloaded your pack and much like most people here, couldn't get everything in this to fit all on the one SD Card. So I decided That I would just primarily keep all the skins found in this mod pack. Only problem is, I don't know what specific files I need. I already know the files for all the skins and stuff, but I also need to know which files work with the character select screen, whatever files keeps the costumes organized and in order as shown in the character select box (ex whenever I choose Sonic and select his Darkspine Costume but when entering the match, it loads the Shadow Costume instead, and also doesn't let me access every single costume. I don't know what files keep that from happening but I'd like know) If anyone could help me with this, I'd be very grateful. And again, sorry for the long nooby post.

or alternatively, if someone could tell me how to completely get rid of the extra stages (both from the game and the stage select screen, that'd be equally helpful.)

Mochamico

Smash Cadet
NNID
FancyPancy
3DS FC
3437-4422-3883
Excuse me, can anyone help me here?

I'm not interested in the extra stages in this build, nor the Smash 3/3c textures, but the custom palettes and remade CSS look really nice. Do you know what files I would go about deleting (as in, deleting from this download before adding to my SD card) if I just wanted the character select screen and the custom palettes?

edit: nevermind, got that working, ignore this

Last edited:
Top Bottom